Hello Boys and Girls!
It is now Day 9 of my Big New York Adventure and the weather is getting hot hot hot over here! I woke to a stunning clear blue sky, 20 degrees celsius and the biggest urge to go for a run in the “World’s Biggest Backyard”, aka Central Park.
I’d however completely forgotten how absolutely massive the park was, and up panting and sweating profusely 20mns in…..! Needless to say though the experience was simply wonderful and highly recommended for anyone living or visiting New York…..it’s such a unique place!
As I hadn’t even eaten though I decided to treat myself to Wholefoods and ate a delicious cold combo of salmon penne, chicken curry, sweet potatoes and mushrooms…delicious! I adore Whole Foods and wish them all the best.
5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Whole Foods
1. With “the crack heard round the world,” Whole Foods Market was recognized in the Guinness Book of World Records for “the most wheels of parmigiano reggiano ever cracked at the same time.”
2. Originally beginning as a 19 person operation, there are now over 65,000 employees.
3. Fortune magazine has included Whole Foods in the “100 Best Companies to Work For” 15 years in a row.
4. There are 2,400 natural and organic products under the Whole Foods Market
5. It is the ninth largest food and drug store in the U.S.
Hugs and Kisses