Boys and Girls!
This week’s Legend of the Week has to be Jonah Hill. Having made his debut in I Heart Huckabees back in 2004, Jonah has proven time and time again what a brilliant comic actor he is.
And he’s also proven he can definitely act. His turn in Moneyball with co-star Brad Pitt earned him a Golden Globe nomination!
5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Jonah
1. His brother Jordan manages Maroon 5!
2. He’s friends with Dustin Hoffman’s children, Rebecca and Jake, which lead Jonah to his first major role in Hoffman’s “I Heart Huckabees.”
3. Jonah now dates Ali Hoffman, daughter of Dustin Hoffman.
4. He used to be roommates with Justin Long after meeting on the TV show Campus Ladies.
5. He used to want to be a rapper and had started in hows group called “Brown Town Biscuit Boys” which released an LP in 1997. He also released a solo album in 1998 called “J-Money Conquers” that failed to reach the charts. Luckily for us, by the millenium he had decided to give up music to focus on acting!
A favourite viral of mine has to be Jonah’s interview whilst promoting Superbad. Check it out, and see if you can recognise the interviewer:
Hugs and Kisses